Last year's series of Teaching Carnivals went very well due to the excellent efforts of nine volunteers (plus me) who gathered hundreds of individual blog posts related to teaching in higher education. I'd like to start lining up hosts for the forthcoming year, and I believe we can start hosting these once every two weeks.
If you are interested in hosting, gmail me at georgehwilliams. I would also greatly appreciate it if you would post a notice on your own blog letting people know I'm looking for volunteer hosts.
- #10 Raining Cats & Dogma (June 20, 2006)
- #9 Adventures in Ethics and Science (May 14, 2006)
- #8 A Delicate Boy (Apr 15, 2006)
- #7 The Salt-Box (Mar 15, 2006)
- #6 Science & Politics (Feb 15, 2006)
- #5 Ancarett's Abode (Jan 15, 2006)
- #4 New Kid on the Hallway (Dec 15, 2005)
- #3 Scrivenings (Nov 15, 2005)
- #2 scribblingwoman (Oct 15, 05)
- #1 thanks for not being a zombie (Sept 1, 05)